Monday, March 24, 2008





We have been very busy lately, working on our house. We got a new bathroom floor, carpet, and rock on the front, courtesy of www.utahmasons.com The rock will be done by tomorrow. It has been fun to see the changes in our home. I am so happy with the work. We still have a long way to go but we will get there over the next few years. I have started being a substitute teacher. Last week, I subbed for kindergarten. Today, it was 2nd grade. i had so much fun. I do have a lot of areas to mprove in but overall I think I did alright. John is going to be done with school in June. We are so excited about that! We had a very fun easter. We had an egg hunt and lots of jelly beans and chocolate. We had a good family night tonight. It is fun to see the kids all growing and learning about the Savior. That is about all I can say for now. I am so exhausted and need to go to bed.

No comments: