Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This and That

No pictures this week because we lost the camera somewhere between our house and kangaroo zoo! we had a great time. We are all gearing up for next week which includes our trip to Disneyland. We leave on Wednesday the 15th and home late the 20th. We are all so excited although the planning always wears me out a bit. I am getting ready to go buy most of the food. I will spend the next week preparing as much as I can before we leave so it will be a lot of heat and eat. Today was a big milestone for me. I am cleaning out all of the cupboards and closets. It has been a big job! I have also joined the gym Curves and start tomorrow morning. Big changes happening at the Thill home. On Oct 25th after 22 months Aleceeya is coming home. we are all a little scared and hope to not fall into old ruts. It will be a big change but one we feel is the right one. We are all ready. Beyond that I just finished the paperwork for financial aid and am working on transfering from BYU to Utah Valley University which caters to people in my age group. Besides it costs less which is good too. Anyway, all is well here just the normal behavior problems, temper tantrum, fits, pouting and whining and that's just John and I. We are negotiating the terms of buying a new camera and a BOSCH. If you don't know what that is check it out! They are so cool! Negotiating terms means that I am whining for one and John is trying to find the best deal (Just so you know). I can't wait for a new camera although I am so sad because we had so many cool pictures on our other camera. Hopefully, we will have a good chance of finding it.
Well, I am going to go for now. So much to do and so little of me to do it all.

5 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Could you be more amazing. Jeez. What a fun family. Have a great time in Disneyland. Give a hug to Goofy for me while your there.

Whitaker Family said...

I'm so excited for your trip!! You are very welcome to borrow my camera if you would like. You definately want to have one for your trip. See ya!

Mom in Michigan said...

I'm still wondering about the BOSCH thing. Looked it up but it all appears to be kitchen "stuff".
Hope you are haveing a wonderful time @ the big D. Hoping your new camera can do videos as well as photos.
Keep in touch and get some pics in of the trip.

Mitsy said...

You completely amaze me do you know that!?! Your family is absolutely adorable and I can not believe how old Kodey is! A Junior already?? She looked absolutely beautiful for Homecoming and all of your family pics are so cute! I'm excited to keep tabs on you and your family and how you are all doing! Don't you love blogging? lol

Anonymous said...

i am so glad i found your blog. you guys are a constant inspiration to me. thank you for helping remind me what i need to do to keep my family happy, follow the lord trust in him with all your heart...