Monday, October 5, 2009

California here we come...

John and I are on our way to California on Thursday. We are so excited but we get into this rut of starting to worry right before leaving. We are flying to Long Beach then picking up our rental. then, on to Disneyland!! Everyone assures us that we will have a great time without the kids there. We will see. Then, Friday morning we will go to San Diego temple for a wedding then back to Disney. Saturday we will swim in the pool, go to santa Monica Pier and then the wedding reception at 6pm. On Sunday morning, we will be flying back home. I am just hoping I didn't cram too much fun in our relaxing get away.Our wonderful friends, the whitakers and dastrups, are going to be holding down the fort while we are gone. I am glad that most of the kids will be in school for 2 of the 3 days we will be gone. Now, I just need to get to work finishing the meals, laundry, and the various cleaning I feel like I have to do.I took my science test today and it was a train wreck!! I get the score in the morning. We will see...Everyone is hanging in there. We had a fun movie afternoon since there was no school today. We watched Monsters Vs. Aliens, ate popcorn and red vines. It was so fun. Well, on to dinner and a great Family Night. I love Mondays and the opportunity that we have to be taught from each other. Family Home Evening, ROCKS! Hope your week will prove to be as fun as ours.

2 comments:

Janan said...

Have lots of fun! I bet you did fabulous on your science test. Any test I thought was a train wreck are the ones's I scored the best on!! Enjoy your time away, the family will be FINE!! Relax and worry about JUST YOU and JOHN!!! Sure love you guys!!!

Rodriguez Family said...

woohoo! Enjoy your vacation, you and John deserve it!