Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Could it be that October is here??

How do i express for my love for all things fall?
My wool socks that I LOVE
sweatshirts
and occasional fire in the fireplace
crunchy leaves
cool morning weather
halloween
breeze
crisp smell in the air
pumpkin pie
hot chocolate (when it is still fun and not a necessity)
warm baked bread (wait I love that all year)
cinnamon rolls
Fall decorations
giggling kids
I truly love this time of year. There is a freshness and rejuvenation I feel every fall time. This is the time I was made for. the cool weather..ummm!
WooHoo for fall!
Now..on my continuing saga I made my goal and have lost 2 more pounds already. I started a challenge group that is committed to lose 20lbs by Christmas. i think that is doable. that will bring me within 20lbs of my goal weight. Sweet i say!
Now on to homework, dinner, scouts, activity days and volleyball practice
Did I mention I LOVE this time of year?


No comments: