Friday, June 26, 2009

Crazy Fridays..

well, we made our strawberry jam yesterday and some yummy rolls today to go with them.(see picture on the left of my blog for quick cake mix rolls). Just goes to show that...


A family that cans together...

doesn't have to stay up so late doing it all by themselves.
Josh had his face painted and had a cool time at the Salt Lake Chalk Art Festival

Well, it on to another weekend and another camp out. Our family hasn't been home together for a Friday night pizza night in 3 weeks. It is just another faze of life, I guess. Meanwhile we have finally changed our pizza movie night to pizza sub movie night. The kids like it and so do we because we have been saving about $40 a week! Who wouldn't like that?
We saw Inkheart tonight and we give it 5 stars. The kids really liked it and it had a happy ending, which I like. John and Josh will be back tomorrow, then, we are planning a camp out from July 1 to July 4 with the whole family and our friends the Howletts. That should be fun.
not much else going on...things in the house have been remarkably calm and I am doing lots of homework in preparation of my first final on July 15. I am a little nervous but I am sure I will do okay. then, it's on to 2 science classes that i would like to complete by the end of August. We shall see how that all plays out.
The house is clean, laundry is done, the yard is mowed, the garden is weeded, the jam is preserved, the pool is vacuumed and cleaned out, and the animals are taken care of so, I am just going to relax with my kids tonight with another movie and sleep in tomorrow (well, hopefully I will make it until 7:15am). It feels good to be caught up and it feels good to have a handle on things today.

1 comment:

Whitaker Family said...

So awesome that you got your strawberry jam done. I love the idea of using the camp stove! Second kitchen!